Bose has over 39 years of experience in the field of law and his professional acumen includes advising banks and corporate bodies and handling over 10,000 cases between 1980 and 1985 periods. Uncompromising to fraud and injustice, he heads the Corporate, Commercial & Contracts matters with a team of lawyers. Rendering world class legal service, he is known for his success in corporate & contract matters. He travels extensively to represent and protect the interest of his clients.
Bose’s expertise includes:
- Advisor to several multinational companies and banks.
- Strong authority on corporate, commercial and contract matters.
- His outstanding achievements appear regularly in various publications making him permanent Columnist.
- Profound knowledge of both common law and civil law systems.
- Visionary leadership and management along with astounding knowledge on the laws and court systems in different countries.
- His culture and governance uphold the highest due diligence, quality and transparency.
- His strategies are geared up to achieve stable & sustainable income with maximum cost efficiency associated with greater risk assessment capabilities, leading to growth and prosperity.
- Handled over 10,000 cases during 1980-85 periods.
- Advising several corporate bodies and banks.
- Member of the International Bar Association.
- Visiting professor in international business law.
- Legal columnist in several publications.
- Addressed over 100 law seminars as a guest speaker.
- Travelled extensively to serve his international clients.
- Expert in ADR.
- Founder-Chairman of Gulf Trivandrum Air Fare Forum (1989), campaigned and got the up-gradation and declaration of Trivandrum airport in India in the year 1991 as the 5th International Airport after independence and hence nick named as ‘Airport Bose’;
- Organized non-profit social events for promoting global peace & friendship under the name “Onam for Global Peace & Friendship” during 1992-1997 at which over 11,000 guests attended in 1992, over 15,000 guests in 1993 & 1994 and over 25,000 guests in 1995 with Onam lunch served to all guests, and also conducted Onam Car rally in Dubai in 1995 – hence nick named as ‘Onam Bose’.
- Founder-Chairman of Overseas Indian Charitable Society (1995) and organized group marriages of couples selected from orphanages and served Onam lunch to over 56,000 inmates of all the orphanages in Kerala.
- Life member of several clubs and social enterprises.
- Social activist and social reformer.
- Bose was the first Keralite expat to start Onam celebrations in the UAE