VISA Cancellaion whicle Case in Court not Settled

Dear Sir, Currently I have a dispute case in court that would last for 3 months. Now my employer is asking to cancel my VISA otherwise he will report absconding. Can they do so? If I signed entitlements clearance, this will affect my dues in the court? How to keep my visa to follow up with my case in court till it is finalized? Thanks for your support.
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ 89 = 98