Replacement of cheques by new tenant

I had an office in dubai, and I transferred the trade license to another party. Now the new tenant is not willing to replace the cheques with the landlord. How do I sue him?
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ 48 = 52