regarding cancellation of visa

Dear Sir, I was working in a company is located to sharjah....more than six month working i dnt get my salary thats y make case against to the company the case is alredy in the it possible to cancell my current visa and i can go for a new job?
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 1 = 1