Going back to home country for delivery

Dear Sir, I am a housewife & comes with my husband by residence visa, now i am preganant & want to back to my home country india & will stay more than 8 months. So, i need suggestion. what is the procedure to exit the country without any legal problem for my husband. By
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 1 = 3