False absconding report by employer

My husband's ex employer filed a false absconding report.His visa was cancelled in may 14 2013 and he got a new job in Dubai media freezone.In june 4th the new company took an entry visa for him without exiting the country.His ex employer came to know about the new job and filed a fake criminal case in sharjah court so he couldn't stamp the visa.Now the case in going on and my husband got a conditional bail.His passport is in Sharjah court.Now we came to know that recently the ex employer filed an absconding report also.Hoe can we cancel the absconding report hence he is overstaying in the country just because of the court case. PLEASE HELP.
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

31 − 23 =