I had given my personal check to some one for Dhs 60000 and my friend paid 30000 from his account as check payment rest of the money I paid by my office as cash and his brother came to receive the money and we hade a note that I received the money by his brother but he still not returned my check. now in another deal I have to give him 20000 I ask him for three months time for payment but he ask me to make the payment or he will file case against the previous 60000 check he have. in that case is it possible to prove that I have made the payment for 60000.
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 5 = 2