Cancellation of labor card

Dear sir my company terminated my services. I had a case with the company which gone in company's favor and I had to pay Aed. 1000 fine. the case prolonged for 2.5 years. now finally the case is over last month but now my visa is also expired. (i have an unlimited contract.) and grace period of one month is also finished I approached my sponsor to cancel my work permit and residency visa but he is delaying it. meanwhile I have sent him an email requesting him to cancel my visa. he did not respond. ** as the case prolonged I did not have salary for 2.5 years i did some jobs on my own freezone license ** What should i do to cancel my visa ? Thanks in Advance with regards
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

29 + = 38