Labour Case Closed with out Judgement.

Dear Sir,
I terminated my employee during probation time for negligence and rude attitude on site, also for sleeping on site during duty hours, he filed complaint in labor i went and explained the officer with 02 witness. Complaint closed in our favor, Then he filed false case in court saying 2 months salary not received, i have all the proof of salary paid but court is not listening to me they just give date its been 13 months now my employee is working illegally outside i informed the court nothing happened, need help to cancel his visa also compensation for filing false case damaging company name and causing financial damage to company. please advice

This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 1 = 3