payment of cheque

Hi, I have made a cheque for someone, which is not due yet. I have sent an email to the benificiary to bring back the cheque for me and get the money in cash since my account has no enough funds to cover the cheque and I’m unable to deposite this cash in my account.
what is the legal point view of that? can he still go and report this cheque as with no credit? or the email that I sent his is a proof that I told him to come and collect the amount in cash?
thank you

This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 1 = 1