Cancellation of visa

Hi Sir i was working with a co and the did not paid me FEB salary but took signature on pay slip that we will give u check but never gave as i was only 3 months having no WPS salary i complained in labour and they gave a date on 31/3/2013 now if they do not come then what happens can i take my complain back and file a case of cancellation of visa if employer refuses to cancel the visa Sir Please advice

This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

48 − = 39