Immigration Ban

My husband have been deported in 2004 after being arrested due to a drug related issue. Is there anyway he can pay off his immigration bad, no matter how much the fees/ settlement may be.
Is his ban considered a lifetime ban or is cancelled after a specific period.

This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

89 − 83 =