cheque case

i had paid 1.8 million to my friend,
i had filed a case against my friend against cheque bounced (its personnel cheque), where he is absconded from uae, now the judgement in abudhabi court ha s come to pay the amount, what i have to do he is india for past 3years with other case in india, can we bring him back to uae court,


This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

59 − = 54