My current job visa is designated as an Ordinary Labour. I am a degree holder and once my current employer wants to change my designation to professional how much minimum time requires for such a change, so that there by I can be able to sponsor for my family?
This entry was posted in Cochin. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 + = 18