Absconded case

Dear Sir, I was working in NOOR BPO as A Bank officer unfortunately my sponsor filed a absconded case against me i caught by police police took eye prints and deported me now i am in Pakistan so kindly advise me there is some law to put these ban or their is such fees to put these ban.
This entry was posted in Cochin. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

36 + = 37