Married In India divorced in the UAE with an amicable settlement after filing for divorce

Good evening, I was married india in 1996 and have an aryasamaji marriage certificate. i filed for divorce here in the uae on the grounds of adultry with proof but later settled to an amicable settlement with an agreement of sole custody of my boys ( now 15 and 12) till the age of 18, with generous visitation rights to the father. i have since remarried and have now received an email from the father stating his intent to petition for full custody following my remarriage. my question is can he do that and on what grounds would the court even consider to entertain this request?
This entry was posted in Legal Advice and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

7 + 1 =