Dear Sir,

I have a doubt regarding one criminal case (cheque bounce). The judgement for one cheque bounce case came as 1 month jail term. I would like to know is there any way that a fine can be paid for the case and get released from the case.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

This entry was posted in Legal Advice and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ 78 = 81