case filed by me in labor court, I wanted visa and labor card cancelled

Dear sir I am terminated from services by the employer after 32 months of service. The company did not pay my dues. I approached Ministry of labor and they gave a compromise decision . I accepted it but employer did not pay. I now filed a case with labor court. As i have no source of income and i have to do some work , i would like my visa and labor card to be cancelled. what is the procedure. warm regards chandrasekhar
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 2 = 6