hi i am working for an company for 10 years and we have branches located all over uae before i was having rak visa but last year my visa was cancel and new visa was apply in dubai.if i resign now will i get gratuity as this dubai visa i have not completed 1 year also but in this company i have completed 10 years.
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

57 − 54 =