changing designation on visa

HiSir, Currently I am working as a store Manager in a retail company and my education qualification is certificate Level in Commerce & Management and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in dubai.I have worked for the company for 7 years but since joining my visa is on Ordinary Labor.So if there is any possibility that i can change visa as a store manager and how much charge should be paid for it. Your advice will be highly appreciable. Best Regards
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 + 8 =