Family/Inheritance question

My husband was a Danish citizen residing in Dubai for over 5 years as he was working there. He passed away in Denmark in April 2011. Now, the Danish authorities are refusing to pay out substantial inheritance money until they receive word from the Dubai authorities that "his estate is not being handled in Dubai". I do not live in Dubai, nor do my children. We have no connection to Dubai. I do not know what to do. My question is how can I hold of a document stating the above that will satisfy the Danish authorities here so I can receive my rightful inheritance? Sincerely,
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Family/Inheritance question

  1. KK Bose says:

    I am unable to comment on the Danish laws. You may contact your Embassy/Consulate in Dubai and seek remedy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

77 + = 87