Employer can’t reduce salary without consent.

Khaleej Times, Monday,September 13,2010, Page 2

Employer can


About KK Sarachandra Bose

K K Sarachandra Bose (KK Bose) (born 1952 in Mezhuvelly, Kerala, India) is a Lawyer by profession and a partner at Dar Al-Adalah Advocates & Legal Consultants, and Bose & Bose and Nair, Cochin. He resides and practices his profession in Dubai, UAE. KK Bose has been involved in a lot of social activities over the past many years particularly helping Indian nationals in the Emirate of Dubai.
This entry was posted in Legal Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Employer can’t reduce salary without consent.

  1. Vinod Kumar Sharma says:

    Employer not paying my final settlement due as per contract, I had various emails communication in more than three months, with companies’ HR but no conclusion. There are no of violations of contract.
    Mantle harassment due to not paying my dues.
    I am presently in India, employer (Petrofac International Ltd.,Sharjah) has sent me in India on 23/11/2012 on my rotation leave / demobilisation but the same time they had cancelled my resident visa, during my leave period they informed me that after leave complete you will be on long leave and our department (CRG) will be in contact and update me for new assignment but after leave complete in next 15 days they sent me termination letter through email.

    My large amount disputed claims are not being paid by employer even after various communication had during Jan.2013 to Mid March’2013 almost three and half months. Even they realized that I had salary loss during my services almost three years they did not paid me HRA as per employment letter,contract and subsequent email correspondence that time in which they confirmed that there will no contract conditions change while they were sending me on site. Due to employer did unfair termination and not being cleared my final settlement claim I am facing problem to clear my loan dues in UAE.
    I lodge online complain ministry of labour UAE but they advise that engage a lawyer but how I can engage the same as I am out of UAE and I did not received my salary from employer
    My employement number in company is 5510 in the company.


    Vinod Kumar Sharma

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

64 + = 67